Official Website of...
UNO Soccer Academy
Home of the 2014 Summit League Champions & Coaching Staff of the Year!
Welcome and thank you for visiting the UNO Soccer Academy Website! I have been involved in college and youth soccer for over 15 years and assisted with the development of hundreds of soccer players of all ages. Almost all of our former players received their first start at camp.
Here at UNO, each Academy is designated for different levels. We will have an Academy that is right for the Elite player who is looking to play in high school, college and beyond with our College ID Camps. For our younger Mavs who are learning the basics of the game we offer the Junior Mavs program as a part of our Day Camps.
We look forward to starting a relationship with you which will continue in future years. The UNO coaching staff is excited for the opportunity to help you improve your performance and achieve your goals. Our goal is to bring a rewarding smile and sense of accomplishment to each participant.
For more information about our program and upcoming camps, click on the tabs to the left.
The Jason Mims Bio:
* Three time National Assistant Coach of the Year Finalist * Recognized as one of the Best Identifiers and Developers of College Soccer Players in the Nation
* Mims recruited 10 All-Americans, Eight Conference Players of the Year, 21 All-Region Honorees and 50 All-Conference Picks at Creighton
* Led Creighton to Eight Straight NCAA Tournament Appearances and Six MVC Conference Championships
* Trained and Developed the #1 Leading Goal Scorer in the Country at Penn State
* Trained and Developed the #1 Assist Leader in the Country at Penn State
* Coached Club Soccer in Omaha, leading team to 6 straight State Championships, a Regional Championship, and made history to have only team in Nebraska to place and win a game in Nationals
* NSCAA National Youth Coach of the Year Finalist and the Regional Coach of the year.
Online registration is safe and secure using My Online Camp.
UNO Soccer Academy is open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.